16 June 2011

What's this all about?

Hi there! I'm a 33-year-old wife and mom with a story to tell. This story began on July 30, 2005, when my husband and I married. But this story won't end. It is the story of how our family grows from 2 to 8 and beyond.

Why 8? I believe God has promised me 6 children. I believe it so much that I am willing to tell you all about it and the journey we have gone through and will continue to go through.

The Plan

My first few post will be chronicles of the major family events we have already been through. Then I will pick up with where we are now.

I do not hold back or hide feelings. I am truly treating this as a journal of my struggles with infertility, pregnancy loss, parenting, and family life. I trust you, as a reader and friend, not to judge me for my feelings or beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment